We are currently experiencing an issue with Classlink where the launchpad is not properly opening up. Many are getting a "Oops Something Bad Happened" error message.
You can view the updated status directly from Classlink here: http://status.classlink.com/
We are working to get this resolved with the company and will update here via our helpdesk announcements area
as information becomes available.Update from Classlink
- 10:19AM - Investigating - We've received reports regarding slow logins. The team is working to identify the cause and will restore service as quickly as possible.
- 10:39AM - Identified - We have identified an issue with our caching servers. Our developers are currently working as quickly as they can on a resolution.
- 10:40AM - Update - We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue
- 10:53AM - Update - We are still investigating the issue on our caching servers. Our developers are working as quickly as possible to resolve this issue.
- 11:07AM - Update/Fix- Our developers have deployed a fix that is beginning to improve login performance. We are hoping that things will continue to improve. We will continue to update you on further developments.
- 11:14AM - Monitoring/Resolution - The fix our developers have implemented has brought everything back to a stable state. We are continuing to monitor the situation.
- 11:26AM - Resolved!